A Rubik cube
If you were to compare yourself with a non-living thing then what would it be? Why?
Talking about myself, I think a Rubik cube.. That's funny right? A cube representing me.
I'll tell why..
Personally, I feel I am always figuring myself out. I'm almost always changing, I don't have any definable character , I have innumerable likes, and they are constantly being juggled.
Initially I was settled, knew my paths and my dreams.. But as time flew and I was exposed to the world I am no more sure about what I am doing, and whom I want to be.
I'm intensely annoying, but once I am understood, I know you all will love me. Those who know me well they know how I am. Gradually everyone understands me and there are very few, who hate me๐.
I become a toy, a companion, a puzzle - sometimes in succession or sometimes simultaneously - and I am in a perpetual flux with respect to my identity.
I'm quite colourful, and have many patterns (characters) and I enjoy them, and use them to impress everyone ๐
But above all, I'm malleable. I am made and broken and made again by anyone who interacts with me. I become a perfect augmentation to people, and then begin to reduce back to nothing.
Towards the end, I want all of you to learn a lesson from Rubik cube, that I have realized a few days back only.. If you always live in your comfort zone, you'll never be challenged, you'll never learn something new, and you'll have no one one to blame but yourself. Life is like a Rubik cube, once you know the secret it becomes easy.
And always remember, all problems come with a solution.
Mind blowing.. Love your perspective of looking at non-living things.
ReplyDeleteLike always, simply amazing. ❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteAwsome! Look forward to more life lesson from non-living thigs article from you. ๐๐
ReplyDeleteTy.. Sure
DeleteAwesome Anjika!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you ๐
DeleteLoved it.. Though I like all of your articles this one was very different.. A good perspective.. Keep it up๐
ReplyDeleteGlad!
DeleteJust got to know you've been writing articles.. Regret missing it.. Simply amazing Anjika.. Keep going ๐๐
ReplyDelete๐
DeleteKeep writing girl! You have amazing thoughts๐คฉ
ReplyDeleteTysm
DeleteAmazing anjika. You write so well. I really like the way you see life, you will be definitely an inspiration for your friends. Proud of you.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Aunty!
DeleteHi this is sashrika, this blog is amazing, outstanding ๐คฉ๐คฉ๐คฉ๐คฉ๐คฉcan you plz teach me how to write a blog and
ReplyDeleteI would love to help you in making blogs.. You can contact me personally. Also complete your question, you stopped after 'and'.. Seems you wanted to write more.. Go ahead.
DeleteYou can contact her here: anjikanand@gmail.com
DeleteReally good...bets
ReplyDelete*beta
DeleteThank you aunty!
DeleteA wonderful thought! Life is indeed a jig saw puzzle and we need to evolve constantly else we can't be called living. We are just existing then. An interesting perspspective and well articulated.
ReplyDeleteAnd needless to say that just like you, I too sometimes compare people with animals. Its funny right!
Thanks for your valuable feedback. And yes, comparing people with animals is absolutely expected from you. ๐
DeleteWow Anjika! The blog has such a beautiful thought and deep feelings in it. I hope you are soon able to solve this rubik's cube within you. It is a lovely blog.
ReplyDeleteWarm regards
Payoja
Thank you Payoja! ๐I hope the same.
DeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteTy.. ๐
DeleteYou have written an amazing blog like always and I love how you find new and different ideas in each of you blog and express them very well! Excellent ๐☺️❤
ReplyDeleteIf I were to compare myself with a non-living thing then it would be a mirror ๐you know why,right?
ReplyDeleteYeah! Ofc I know why๐๐
DeleteA Rubik cube can be so teaching.. Never gave it a thought..Cud be expected from u only.. Proud of you๐๐
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteAmazingly written Anjika, as usual! Am left dumbstruck...
ReplyDeletePlaying with a rubik's cube has always been the ideal way to spend a lazy day for me, but after reading your blog, my perspective towards non-living things even as simple as a rubik's cube has changed....
Your positive way of thinking and comprehending new things is admirable....keep it up bro!!����
Am really happy to know that you liked it.. Thanks for your view๐
DeleteYou depicted yourself as a Rubik cube. Wow that's wonderful. All teenagers have different definitions abt themselves some may call themselves mirror, very easy to guess and understand, some may be as hard as a brick. Some may be like coconut hard from outwards but soft inside, some may think of life as an ice-cream eat it before it melts or some may be unlike you single minded like a bow which is working its way to its target
ReplyDeleteThis article gives me as a reader a sneak peak to your personality. Nice
Thank you so much Kunjal. Am glad to hear this from you. I feel successful.
DeleteSo true and how beautifully expressed your feelings while comparing yourself to a cube
ReplyDeleteLoved it!
Thank you so much ๐
DeleteGreat job ๐. You make everyone think positive.
ReplyDelete-manasvi
Thank you Manasvi๐
Delete